LATEST GHANA ENTERTAINMENT NEWS

VIDEO: “We Must Give 90% Priority To Ghana Music On Our Airwaves” – Shatta Wale Proposes In State Of The Industry Address

Sensational Ghanaian dancehall musician, Charles Nii Armah Mensah Jnr better known as Shatta Wale, has proposed a national agenda to push Ghana music forward.

Shatta Wale speaking in his ‘State of The Nation Address’ at the Shatta Movement Headquarters on Wednesday, June, 2, 2021, asked that there should be the institution and enforcement of a national agenda to designate Ghanaian music.

READ ALSO  Shatta Wale Explains Why He Took His Car From Joint 77

As stated by him, Ghanaian music should be given 90 percent priority on the country’s airwaves with the remaining 10 percent spread across music coming from other countries.

Shatta bespoke that for his proposition to work, “all hands needed to be on deck” including media houses, event organizers, the government and all concerned stakeholders.

READ ALSO  'Patapaa Should Shut Up, It's A Blessing To Be Referred To' - DKB

Watch the full video below;

Click here to follow our page on Facebook

Back to top button