Safari Start Page in iOS 15 provides a single place to store your bookmarks favourites, frequently visited websites, Siri Suggestions, iCloud Tabs as well as a Reading List a Privacy Report, and more.
The iOS Safari Start Page also comes with a variety of customizable options. Start Page also features several options to customize, such as the option to select your personal Start Page wallpaper.
It is also possible to connect the Start Page appearance on all your devices through iCloud. These steps will show you how you can begin making this Safari Your Start Page.
How to Customize Safari Start Page in iOS 15 Below
- Start Safari onto either your iPhone or iPad.
- Click on the tabs open icon at the upper left corner on your Safari interface.
- The Tabs view Tap the tabs view. + icon at the bottom right corner that opens the tab.
- Scroll until the very bottom at the bottom of the Start Page and then tap the Edit button.
- To sync the Start Page settings with other devices connected to that same Apple ID, activate the switch that says Start Page on All Devices.
- Utilize the buttons to determine the information you want to show at the top of your Start Page. There are options for Favorites, Frequently visited and Shared with You, Privacy Report, Siri Suggestions, Reading List, and iCloud Tabs.
- You can also enable your background image option and select one of the current iOS wallpapers, or choose your own from the photos by tapping the large + button.
- Tap the icon in the upper-right corner of the menu card once you’re done.
iOS 15 Tab Groups is another innovative feature of Safari that will enhance the experience of browsing.