How To Login To Your GIMPA Student Portal Successfully
Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration (GIMPA) is one of the most established tertiary institutions. The institution uses an online system and with this system, students of the university can access various academic materials.
We would be taking a look at how you can login successfully to your Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration (GIMPA) student portal.
What You Need for A Successful Login
Before you can login, you must have the following;
• You must be a student of the Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration (GIMPA) and this is the first time you must have.
• Since it is an online platform, be sure that you have an internet connecting device (a phone/computer/ laptop)
• Additionally, you must have an internet connection
• Student number
• Login pin
The steps required to login to your student account are very simple steps. In order to login, kindly follow the steps below;
• Visit the URL https://ienabler.gimpa.edu.gh/pls/prodi41/w99pkg.mi_login
• You would then be required to input your student number and your login pin.
• After filling student and login pin tabs, you would then be required to click on LOGIN as this will help you to access your account.
Resetting or changing your pin
Resetting or changing your password can be done on the portal. On the login page, kindly input your student number. Then locate the forgot pin tab and click on it. Once you click on it, you will be given instructions to reset or change your pin.
What To Do If You Can’t Login
If you notice you can’t log in, you must proceed to the IT center in the school for assistance.